- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil
- 3/4 cup organic honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put cupcake liners in cupcake pan
2. Place the black beans in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, oil, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, peppermint extract as desired, peanut butter, baking powder, and salt and process until smooth. Add ¼ cup of the chips and pulse a few times until the chips are incorporated.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake pan, and sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, insert toothpick in the center to see if it comes out clean. Cool in the pan before frosting
Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
2 cups of butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
whip until smooth and frost cooled cupcakes
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay 5 pieces of raw bacon flat on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the bacon with brown sugar, organic honey and cinnamon. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for another 5 min. Let cook and chop in to bits to sprinkle on frosted cupcake.